воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

acacia restaurant lawrenceville




I went out on a limb and I even did things Iapos;d never thought I could do. I stood up for myself with my parents and made a good compromise I kept studying and I think I did well on my midterms. I havenapos;t talked to another guy in a bad way, and I didnapos;t want to at all. Iapos;ve proven to myself that I can change when�I feel strongly about someone and thatapos;s good enough for me. I think you changed a lot as well, but I think you changed things that I used to like in you as well as things I didnapos;t. Iapos;m glad you have a life and I hate that youc anapos;t make me a significant part of it, but as long as yourapos;e happy, I am as well. That is true now and forever.
<3Danielle

airline tickets go american airlines medina, acacia restaurant lawrenceville, acacia restaurant lawrenceville menu, acacia restaurant lawrenceville new jersey.



Комментариев нет: