пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eaton centre directory




Alright, internet, i made some major decisions this week.

iapos;m staying in orlando for another two years. I graduate with my BA in spring of next year, so iapos;ll be applying for fall masterapos;s programs ASAP. I was really set on immediately pursuing the USAF after graduation, but a lot of discussion with my father and various other officers has made me realize that the higher education is going to be important in pursuing my officer career later.

conveniently, the AFROTC program at UCF is exactly two years. I take my AFOQT november 21, and so long as i start in january, iapos;ll finish the program right when i graduate with my MA. Two classes next semester to pick up a second minor through the ROTC and field training in summer of apos;09. So iapos;m officially in a uniform in january, assuming everything goes well i canapos;t even begin to tell you how thrilled i am about this.

hopefully field training wonapos;t interrupt bike and build. Iapos;m planning on having my application turned in this week, damnit. Or before tuesday, at least. Itapos;s a program where you bicycle across the country, from florida to california, stopping to build housing for low-income families. I also delivered my application to start working towards a congressional award last night. I also had my interview with new hope for kids, where iapos;ll be volunteering as a grief facilitator. The program focuses on helping grieving children who have dealt with a death in their immediate family, usually their parents and siblings. I really loved the vibes from the house and the people, and i think the program offers a service that too many people donapos;t even consider, much less view as a necessity. My habitat for humanity builds are all in november, and iapos;m doing random little bits of volunteering here and there every other week or so. Being involved in the community has really helped me to not hate orlando so much

thereapos;s also a bunch of fun stuff coming up here in orlando: nine inch nails concert, rise against concert, ben prestage concert, a fight card with anderson silva, and my first football game. Wooooo, not stagnating is AWESOME my brain and my heart are both in good places for the first time in more than a year, guys.

this entry has had a lot of acronyms. I think iapos;m done here.

SEE ALSO: COMBAT BOOTS EXTREME EXCITEMENT.

eric gagne picture, eaton centre directory, eaton centre cinemas, eaton centre cinema toronto.



Комментариев нет: