суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

army cartoon character




Hey there, sailors

Sorry Iapos;ve been MIA. My computer decided to die (i.e., wont turn on even when plugged in), so Iapos;ve only made a couple random trips to the crew internet room. Which is a scary place. Small room with a few computer cubicles that remind me of voting booths. And the machines are these ancient, ancient things that weigh probably about 14 tons. But no matter.

Sooo, what to update my little diddly-dums about?

Jonathan and I had a slight scare a couple weeks ago. Condom busted. I tell you, waiting for that period to come was one of the most agonizing things Iapos;ve ever had to do. But when it did come (two days late, the bastard), it came full force, and so Jonathan and I both breathed a sigh of relief. A huge sigh or relief.

Weapos;re still doing well, though. Never got out of the friends-with-benefits stage, but thatapos;s okay. He leaves on November 4 anyway, so itapos;s better to keep it non-exclusive. Everyone knows weapos;re sleeping with each other. One of his really good girl friends is acting a little funny around me. I think she likes him, but I canapos;t be certain. She was really nice to me for a few days, chatting with me and being all smiley, and then she kind of stopped. Now she kind of ignores me. So Iapos;m not sure if I did something or if sheapos;s just doing what a lot of girls tend to do when they like a boy and know that boy is sleeping with someone else.

Iapos;ve also seemed to have caught the attention of Jonathanapos;s new roommate, Danny. Heapos;s a great guy, and if I wasnapos;t with Jonathan Iapos;d probably be all over the boy, but thatapos;s that. Heapos;s content in the knowledge that Iapos;m with Jonathan, and weapos;re starting to forge a pretty good friendship, which is awesome.

I feel like a photography groupie, I swear. Lol.

Alrighty, well Iapos;ve got to go get a shower, so Iapos;ll talk to all of you later Iapos;ll try to update you guys again soon. I promise I wonapos;t take two weeks to update again. :)

Love you, miss you, bye bye

Jenn

falfindel waywarder, army cartoon character, army cartoon characters, army cartoon clip art.



Комментариев нет: