суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

architecture english gothic




January: Dayne. Not much more needs to be said. Those in the know, know. Those who arenapos;t donapos;t need to.
February: Exhaustion from starting work at RSPCA. The week of Cyril the Rat occured in February. Shitstorm at my old work, Mum goes on stress leave.
March: Things start to turn sour at RSPCA.
April: Sacked from RSPCA. Takes 2 weeks to get a seperation certificate and general fuckery of RSPCAapos;s side. Financial difficulties start.
May-early June: Unemployment. Realising how little friends I have.
June: Youngest rat, Kip, has to be put down.
July onwards: Still under extreme financial difficulty [this is still ongoing].
August: 6 month old kitten, Biscuits, dies unexpectedly. Lyns leaves his job in search of something less stressful, unfortunately done with no other position secured, thus leaving him unemployed [this is still current].
September: My oldest and closest friend, Chloe, passes away in my lap. Grandad gets so sick that he has to be put in IV antibiotics [this is still ongoing]. A very close friend turns out to be something I though she would never be, all ties with her cut.
October: After finding a job that I really love and enjoy with people I get along with, and tolerate my drama, our little family unit [Jas, Lyns and I] realise that there isnapos;t much left in Brisbane for any of us and we need a change.


Kind of makes me wonder what lies ahead for the rest of the year, and how next year until we move will pan out.
architecture english gothic, architecture england renaissance, architecture england new photo, architecture england in renaissance, architecture england gothic in.



Комментариев нет: