пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

collyer bristows




So after last nights issue I have had quite a crappy day. I dunno why it is just one of those days where everything goes wrong.

I was almost late to class because I left my book at home and had to go get it putting me 10 minutes behind schedule. Then of course I�get stuck at every light and get behind the slowest people. Oh and my freakinapos; car got stuck out on the highway I�dunno what happened with it.�Luckily I made it to class right on time.

Then for some reason I kept getting in trouble in class which never happens. I forgot all about a midterm until 15 minutes before class so I had a cram session. I�guess it just wasnapos;t my day or something.

Oh and to top it off I had set aside some pizza last night for lunch today. Well guess what. Somebody took my damn pizza

So now tell me what else could go wrong. I�mean I guess I could possibly get hit by a bus or something but I doubt that will happen.

Its just one of those days. Oh well at least I have a 3 day weekend to look forward to. :)



free search foreclosure.com, collyer bristows, collyer bristow uk, collyer bristow solicitors, collyer bristow london, collyer bristow fraud.



Комментариев нет: